Friday, September 25, 2009

Note to Vote

So I figure I need to do whatever I can to supplement my budget for all the work I still need/want to do on the house. Since I don't happen to have any spare organs I can sell(!), I've entered my living room in the Style at Home Makeover Contest. Hey, it's worth a shot - curb shopping can only take my decor so far!

The top prize is a $2,000 Home Depot gift card (and boy would that come in handy!!)

Here's the thing. It's partially a popularity contest, so I'd love it if you would take a minute to go here to VOTE (and comment. Take the opportunity to let me know your thoughts on what I should do with the space!). You may have to register to vote first, but it only takes a second, I promise!

As an added bonus: (1) my contest entry includes a sneak peak pic of my (currently rather shameful and as yet un-posted) living room. I'm nowhere near ready to post pics of it here, so get a glimpse there - just don't judge the sorry state it's in! :)
and (2) just for voting you're eligible to win a $50 gift card from Home Depot. Yay!

And hey, you can even vote once a day, if you're feeling generous.

6 comments:

  1. Good luck in the contest! I tried to register to vote but my it appears it's only valid for Canadians - it balked on my postal code (since we have 5 digit zips versus what looks like 6 alphanumeric characters for CAN).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, that stinks! Thanks for trying, though - and for letting me know!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now I have something to do every morning - VOTE!

    Good Luck!

    Me

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI, you're linked with an Honest Scrap award. Good luck with the contest!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I Vote! Shh...I made up a Canadian zip :-P

    ReplyDelete

tell me what you think!